Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday

Nothing new on the test results. Tia continues to have virtually no blood count but they can't figure out what is wrong. So, we decided to bring her home to recuperate for the weekend and then do another lumbar puncture on Monday and run more tests.

After fighting to get her discharged, I got a call that we have a gas leak at our house. Really? I am almost ready for locust and hail soon.

So, Tia is spending another night at the luxurious City of Hope.

We rearranged stuff so she will get her lumbar puncture tomorrow and hopefully be home sometime tomorrow provided the gas leak is resolved.

Keep smiling

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. ADD that to your passover story.
    well, the room was a really nice one this time but
    i am sure she is making sure you call everyone to get the
    gas leak fixed asap. very scary.
    good luck on the test tomorrow tia. hoping for some good news.
    it was nice to see you wednesday. you looked great! and i loved seeing
    rae doing your nails. so cute.
    thinking of you always.
    xoxoxo
    carrie and michael, rachel, zach and shanna scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honest to Pete - you should be expecting the "raining frogs" like in the movie Magnolia. You know to call me if you need me and I am sending out all the positive energy I can muster. L

    ReplyDelete