Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday night

Tia is resting and is in no pain. She slept most of the day but did have some great moments with her daughters and friends. The girls filmed a video of their mother talking to them and it was wonderful. She is an amazing woman and every moment is special.

The highlight of the day was a remark made by Tia during the girl's filming. She was just telling each girl how much she loved them when Ink (our cat) jumped on her bed. Tia loves her two dogs, really loved Velvet and Blizzard (her two Cornish Rex) and barely tolerates Ink. So, after she said something to each girl she started to say something to Ink and we all said something like "Mom, you really don't like Ink" and she responded with perfect timing, "yeah, I know, but she was here and I felt obligated to say something" and then she smiled and we all laughed.

Thank you all for the warm wishes, the flowers and food. We are surrounded with wonderful family and great friends. Thank you all

Sent from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tia!

    I am awake and laying here thinking about you and how funny you are. Unfortunately it was at 5am...lol,..but anyway....so I logged on to see if there were any new posts here. After reading about your moment with Ink, I had to try to not wake Greg up with my giggles. I was unsuccessful! LOL..... ;)

    I'm glad to hear you had a peaceful time with your family, and I love your sense of humor...always have, always will.
    I Love you Tia. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Tia, now Ink is your sweet little black diamond, never needs attention, but will be damned if he will be left out of anything, love you and miss you, sending hugs and kisses, you are a beautiful person, and I love you dearly. XOXOXOXO Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tia...I am sending you all my love. I was to have stopped by today but your kind brother told me how precious your awake moments are to your girls and I was unwilling to ask them to share. I love you very much. I pray for grace....Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you Tia and your family. You are always in my thoughts & prayers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you Tia, and wishing you and your family peace and joy as you are gathered together ~ Sending love from the Scalia family, Dan, Alana, Tricia, Danielle and Katie <3

    ReplyDelete