Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wed January 11

It has been a miserable 48 hours as they cannot seem to moderate Tia's pain level. She is on a lot of morphine and sleeps a good part of each day but even that is restless and uneven.

I wish there was better news to report but at this point we still do radiation each morning and then try to make it through the day with as little discomfort as possible.

Although she is often asleep, she does like to see friendly faces when she wakes up so if you are in the area and want to stop by, please let me know.

Say a prayer

Thx, Jess
Please consider the environment before printing.

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, or an intended recipient's authorized agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer system.

2 comments:

  1. Tia you are very brave. Thinking of you and praying that you stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia...I just called the house and had a nice long chat with Edie...I'm sure I spelled her name wrong! I should know how. She told me about the blog, but had to walk me through it...then suggested I have the girls help me with it when I couldn't figure something out...THAT made me feel like and old woman!!! She sounded good.
    I know you feel like crap and this really sucks, but hang in there, you'll be home soon...I'll come see you when you feel like having a visitor! OR I'll come to you out in the boondocks! Emily and Grace say hi...we all send our love...Mary Lou xxxoooo

    ReplyDelete