Friday, January 6, 2012

Birthday. January 6th

Not the best birthday. Tia slept most of the day other than being awakened for radiation this morning and an MRI in the afternoon. They are scanning her to see if the radiation caused an edema in her brain. If that happened, then it could explain a lot of Tia's recent symptoms.

We will have the results of the MRI back later tonight and I will update the blog at that time.

I know a lot of you have been calling and texting. Tia just hasn't been up to answering the phone. Hopefully she will be up to it this weekend.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that Tia could not celebrate today. We are all praying for this crap to stop making her hurt. Love and prayers to all of you. Keep your strength up, you are doing a great job of handling all the organizing of visits, treatments and tests to help her get well. XOXO Bonnie and Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia is always in my thoughts and prayers! Thanks for all the updates and I hope Tia will start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Tia is feeling better today. She is in my thoughts and prayers & I will look forward to a time when she feels like celebrating her birthday!!!
    Stacy R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the huntington misses you!
    love
    carrie

    ReplyDelete