Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Not much has changed. Tia's pain fluctuates through the day from barely tolerable to horrendous. They have put her back on a morphine drip (as opposed to oral) to supply a constant dosage throughout the day. Hopefully this helps.

Today is day 15 of radiation. Five more to go and then we get the MRI to see how effective it has been.

Ede, Zoe and I are off to Florida for 2 days to celebrate my Father's 83rd birthday.

Tia's friend, Denise, and her brother JC will be with her this weekend. She is blessed to have the support of her family and friends. It means a lot to her -- thanks from all of us!

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. This was a tough update to read. I'm so sorry that you're in so much pain Tia. I hope the IV meds will give you better relief.....
    Love you ,
    B

    ReplyDelete