Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stop the presses - more good news!!

Tia is home!!

She will be getting the infusions at home (yes I will be learning how to hook up the IV's - so catch me when I fall down)

So this means no long days at City of Hope - just radiation Monday through Friday. We are back to driving in around 8am (for 9 am labs followed by 10 am radiation) and home by noon. Therefore, she will need only 1 driver a day. If you are available and would like to drive between January 3rd and January 20th, let me know.

As always thanks (we have lots to be thankful for tonight) and have a happy new year!

Jess and the girls
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. That is such good news! I am so glad you are finally home and get to sleep in your own beautiful soft sheets!

    Happy happy New Year!
    xxoo,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such good news! I am so glad you are finally home and get to sleep in your own beautiful soft sheets!

    Happy happy New Year!
    xxoo,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful news! I wish I were in LA so I could help drive, but I will be thinking about you from New Orleans! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I lived closer so I could help with the driving. Please send my love to Tia and I hope 2012 is a much better year for all of you

    ReplyDelete